Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I can't belive it is almost Christmas!



It is almost Christmas, and despite being 39 weeks pregnant, I feel like I am on top of all the Christmas things I wanted to do! We have had a tree for almost two weeks now, which is VERY on top of things for us! Two weekends ago, Peter, the kids, and I went to a tree farm, where they let you cut down your own tree. We took it home, and after dinner, decorated it while we ate Christmas cookies and popcorn, and watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" movie. We all really enjoyed that day! Since then,I have completed all of my Christmas projects (knitting and jewelry making), and we have pretty much all of the gifts we are planning on giving to people. There are a few things which we are waiting on, since we would like the new baby to be a part of them, but for now, we are all set. I have also decorated our house, and made Christmas cookies with the kids! They really loved using the cookie cutters and sprinkles, about as much as they loved sneaking, literally handfuls of the dough! Part of the reason I feel on top of things this year is that I did not take on too much, being that I am so close to delivering.
Well, that's all for now. Hopefully next time I get around to posting, I will have pictures of the newest little member of our family too!

1 comment:

Leah said...

That tree decorating day sounds like so much fun! We don't even have a tree yet! Merry Christmas and I'll be praying for a smooth and peaceful delivery for you!